Qualifications for membership in the Hinsdale Junior Woman’s Club shall constitute a pledge to conform to the By-Laws and Standing Rules, respect rulings, and actively support the undertakings of the club.
Interested in Joining?
Hinsdale Junior Woman's Club (HJWC) is now accepting applications for the 2018-19 club year. Contact our membership advisor at email@example.com for information on joining HJWC.
Strongly devoted to volunteer and philanthropic work, HJWC draws it's membership from the entire western suburbs and has been enriching our community and the lives of our members and their families since 1949.
HJWC Membership Requirements
All Club members must fulfill the following requirements to remain in Good Standing:
1) Attend FOUR General Meetings during the Club year including Philanthropy voting meeting (September-May).
2) Attend 50% of Committee Meetings.
3) Participate in the HJWC All-Club Benefit by: Purchasing a ticket to the event
4) Providing a raffle or silent auction donation
5) Participating in other ways directed by the event Chair
6) Participate in at least one Service Project during the Club year, with a minimum of 3 hours of service.
7) Hostess a General Meeting as directed by your Committee Chair.
Additional New Member Requirements
1) Attend the New Member Reception & Orientation.
2) Attend at least two (2) General meetings by December.
3) Serve on a Committee and attend at least 2 committee meetings by December.
4) Volunteer for one set-up or day-of volunteer position for club benefit as directed by the Benefit Managing Chairs.
Club dues are $250 per year (includes $150 Benefit ticket). New members pay a one-time $25 initiation fee.